This Autism Event Calendar is an Orange County, California community resource that centralizes information and increases access to autism educational and family support opportunities. Because some events are posted months before they are scheduled, is important to contact sponsors to confirm that none of the information has changed.
To be notified of FAN sponsored events by email, please click this LINK.
Please report any broken or incorrect links to email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Family Voices of California ONLINE Health Summit
March 6 - March 7
Only two weeks left to register for the Family Voices of California ONLINE Health Summit
Attendees will be randomly selected for a chance to win a door prize
- Elena Hung, Executive Director and Co-founder of Little Lobbyists
- Senator Anthony Portantino, Representing the 25th district
- Susan Philip Deputy Director, Health Care Delivery Systems
Breakout sessions and Plenary topics to include:
- Cal-AIM and Enhanced Care Management– what does this mean for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs/Disabilities
- Telehealth and Access to Care for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Partnering with Your Regional Center to Meet Your Child’s Needs
- CA Children’s Services (classic) and the Whole Child Model
- Behavioral Health and Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs: Challenges and Opportunities
- Climate Change Effect for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Impact of the Pandemic on Children’s Development – Moving Forward
- Young Adults Panel- Lived Experience “Developing Positive Disability Identity.”
- Dental Care for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
And much more…