COVID-19 Information and Resources. This page will be updated regularly as new content is developed. In addition, the Autism Response Team remains a resource for all families in our community. On this hub, families can find:
- Answers to common about coronavirus and how it impacts the autism community.
- Tips on how to manage disruptions to school-based services, and how to continue clinical care while social distancing.
- Teaching stories to help kids understand our current environment and adapt to changes in routine.
- Links to resources for educators and healthcare professionals.
- Links to translated resources where available.
Coming soon: We are working on a series of videos answering questions and providing tips to help families work through common challenges. These will be posted to the COVID-19 resource hub and our YouTube channel as they’re available, and shared on our social channels. We encourage you to find @autismspeaks on Facebook and Instagram for regular updates.