July 31, 2023 thru July 30, 2026
This on demand course begins on July 31, 2023, and is led by nationally recognized experts with extensive expertise caring for adults with autism. If you provide care for—or are preparing to welcome patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) into your practice, this course will prove to be invaluable. It will inform and inspire you, and you will be empowered to provide personalized care for people with autism and their families.
Physicians and clinicians who complete the course will:
- Be able to recognize the range of needs that ASD presents across spectrum and age.
- Examine the gaps that exist for support of adult patients with ASD.
- Identify key players in the ongoing support of patients with ASD from childhood through adulthood.
- Apply best practices and strategies to better support patients during adult primary and specialist visits, screenings and medical procedures.
- Develop and utilize communication protocols to increase effectiveness of transitions of care.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at: email@example.com