The Orange County Asperger’s Support Group (OCASG) is a nonprofit, tax exempt, charitable organization under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Our mission is to provide hope and support for people with Asperger’s, High-Functioning Autism and PDD-NOS and their families through meetings, online communities, social events, skills training, education and advocacy. We are committed to improving communication, understanding and acceptance between the Asperger’s and neurologically-typical populations, and to ultimately improving the quality of life for all.
Joining OCASG, helps fund events, programs, and maintenance of our organization’s infrastructure. Annual dues start at $20 per family. Additional donation levels (greatly appreciated!) include Silver ($35), Gold ($50) and Platinum ($100). Dues and donations are tax deductible. Note that scholarships are available. Click HERE to apply for a scholarship.
- Access to OCASG Public and Private Website portals
- Email of upcoming meetings and events
- Participation in St. Andrews Monday Meetings
- Participation in North and South County Meetings
- Participation by yourself and up to four family members in Member-only activities
- Participation in Gantman Workshops and other Member only events (Additional fees may apply)
- Participation in OCASG Gavel Club (Additional fees may apply)